Bikes are a passion for many people. There are numerous brands in India that have breathtaking bike models. The India bikes come in different price range in order to get customers from many financial backgrounds. Owing to the road conditions of India, bikes are specifically designed to be driven on rugged and unpredictable roads. There are many brands of bikes in India that are famous and have caught the fancy of many people. However, only few are regarded as high quality bikes. Bajaj Pulsar and Honda Unicorn are two India bikes that are considered to be of fine quality and most suitable for Indian road conditions.
Here is a brief look at both of these famous bikes in India.
- Pulsar is of 150cc and is under the patent of Bajaj brand
- They come in 180cc and 220cc variations too
- This is specifically designed to be driven and managed well in city traffic situations
- India Bikes of this brand cost from Rs.55000 to Rs.61000
- It possesses 4 stroke engine
- Encompasses ExhausTEC technology