18 signs your ex wants you back
Why did we make this list? Well, at first, when your heart is broken, all you can think about is how much you miss your ex, and how much it hurts to be alone. Signs that say you're getting back your ex
Because you don't know when, or if, you'll ever see your ex again, the uncertainty overwhelms you.
But then time goes by, and you do, after all, find yourself in situations where you and your ex are near each other. Perhaps you are co-workers, or you go to the same school, or hang out at the same restaurants. Or maybe you know a lot of the same people, and you can't help but collide occasionally.
Or, you might find that you exchange emails, or talk on the phone sometimes, while tying up the loose ends of your relationship.
Eventually you accept the idea that you are not in a relationship with the other person any more. You begin to think of the other as your "ex," and not as your "current." Maybe you even start to think about getting back together.
If that's true, and you are hoping to see signs your ex wants you back, then you need to pay attention to the signals your ex puts out whenever you are together.
Here is a list of signs your ex wants you back. Everything in this list applies to both men and women, so change "she" to "he" as necessary to make the scenario apply to your own situation.
- She says her family misses you, or the dog, or the children. This is her subtle way of saying she misses you, too.
- She tries to find ways to be alone with you.
- She wants your input before making an important decision, or asks for your opinion, or your advice.
- Your friends tell you she was asking about you.
- When you talk, she offers details about her own life, and what she's been up to. Especially, if she has been devoting time to your interests, or has been trying to improve herself (working out, going back to school, dieting, etc.) -- these are signs that your ex wants you back.
- When you talk or meet up, she asks, "How are you?" and "What have you been doing?" as if she really cares.
- She uses your old nickname, or other terms of endearment like "honey" or "sweetheart," when she talks to you.
- She still does little things for you, like buying your favorite frozen pizza when she's at the only store that sells it.
- She makes an effort to communicate with you. You don't have to push or pester her to get her to talk to you.
- She gives you compliments. Maybe she tells you that you look nice, or praises you for doing something well.
- She says she still wants to be friends.
- She apologizes for her faults, and for hurtful things she did while you were together.
- She touches you physically when you're together.
- You keep "accidently" running into her, so much that you can tell she is being where you will be, on purpose.
- When you talk on the phone, you are the one who ends the call.
- She reminisces a lot, and talks about things that happened when you were a couple. She is nostalgic for the time when you were together.
- She makes eye contact when you talk in person.
- She is not seeing anyone else.
Are you seeing any of these signs she (or he) wants you back?
If you are, try to be as receptive as you can be, because...
This is it!
Now is the time to respond with interest, and let your ex know that getting back together is on your mind.
Login to add comments on this post.
- Guest 8 years ago
very helpful info thanks. we as humans all have the same psychological needs and triggers, and by giving him exactly what he wants, and NOT what you think he wants, you are going to easily re-create lost attraction and pull him back to you, so that he will be the one who is going to try to win you back!