Hair loss causes a great deal of stress and anxiety. In society, one of the factors other people judge us by is our looks, which includes our hair. Hair loss, therefore, can have an enormous impact on self-perception, self-esteem, and social life. Although there is no cure for excessive hair loss caused by male or female pattern hair loss, there are a variety of hair loss remedies available for people suffering from hair loss.
One hair loss remedy is simply to learn to live with it. It is, after all, a common, normal process that many go through much like acne. Talking to a counselor may help you cope with any self-esteem issues you may face as the result of hair loss.
Many people that suffer from hair loss find that one good remedy can be found in hair styling and cosmetic techniques. Hair coloring, waves, and haircuts alone can make a big difference in the way you look and feel, making hair loss much less apparent.
Rogaine, the FDA approved topical treatment for female and male pattern hair loss, is a popular hair loss remedy. Though not always effective in promoting new hair growth, if used regularly, Rogaine can be effective in slowing or even stopping hair loss.
Hair attachments are another option in the search for an effective hair loss remedy. Made out of human hair and synthetic fibers, these attachments give the appearance of a fuller head of hair. They are kept on by being anchored to the existing hair, skin, or grafted on through surgical techniques.
Lastly, a hair loss remedy that can be effective but costly is hair transplant or replacement surgery. With improving results and procedures, this surgical procedure takes healthy follicles and distributes them over other areas of the scalp affected by baldness.
Login to add comments on this post.
- Guest 10 years ago
- Just dont take tension of hair loss... 2.Apply warm oil half an hr before hair wash
- Eat sprouts(raw if U can digest, otherwise boiled) every day morning, minimum half a cup regularly
- Hibiscus oil(Japa tailam) is good, Crush Hibiscus petals and add in coconut/seasame oil and boil till it loses water from petals.
- wash hair regularly, comb reguloarly, comb opposit once in a week 6.Steam hair once in a week by hot towel(soaked in boiled water and twisted)
- eat healthy, stay tension free