Shilpa • onDid You Know • 13 years ago • 1 min read
- In Idaho, it is illegal to give someone a box of candy that weighs more than 50 pounds.
- Leonardo Di Caprio got his first "onscreen kiss" from a man.
- Surgeons who listen to music during operations perform better than those who don't.
- Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
- At one feeding, a mosquito can absorb one and a half times its own weight in blood.
- More than 2,500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right-handed people.
- In San Salvador, drunk drivers can be punished by death before a firing squad.
- An apple, potato and onion, all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.
- There was no punctuation until the 15th century.
Login to add comments on this post.