Please read below. Very useful.
1) Don't eat kurkure because it contains high amount of plastic if you don't believe burn kurkure n u can see plastic melting. News report from Times of India
2) Avoid these tablets they are very dangerous * D-cold * Vicks action- 500 * Actified * Coldarin * Cosome * Nice * Nimulid * Cetrizet-D They contain Phenyl- Propanol -Amide PPA.Which Causes strokes, and these tablets are banned in U.S.
3) Cotton Ear Buds... (Must read it)
Please do not show sympathy to people selling buds on roadside or at Signals.....Just wanted to warn you people not to buy those packs of ear buds you get at the roadside. It's made from cotton that has already been used in hospitals.They take all the dirty, blood and pus filled cotton, wash it, bleach it and use it to make ear buds. So, unless you want to become the first person in the world to get Herpes Zoster Oticus (a viral infection of the inner, middle, and external ear) of the ear and that too from a cotton bud, DON'T BUY THEM!
4) Don't eat Mentos before or after drinking Coke or Pepsi coz the person will die immediately as the mixture becomes cyanide..
5) Don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers, Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is: 2watts = 33dbi. Please Be Careful. Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it may affect brain directly. This is a true fact from Apollo medical team.
Login to add comments on this post.
- PepsiCo India 6 years ago
The content that you have shared on your channel about Kurkure containing plastic. The content is inappropriate. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) has also issued a letter saying that they have not issued any such chain mails. Click here to read- http://www.kurkure.co.in/pdf/AIIMS-letter-on-kurkure-plastic-hoax-rumour.pdf. We therefore request you to remove the content/video from this website.To know more about Kurkure and the rumour, read here: http://kurkure.co.in/faq.aspx
Kurkure is a safe food product and a tasty namkeen snack. Kurkure is made from quality edible ingredients - rice, corn, gram(besan), salt, high quality edible vegetable oil and spices that are very commonly used in our daily household kitchen for cooking food products. We wish to inform you that all snack and food products we manufacture and sell in India are 100% vegetarian. The information shared here is, therefore, totally baseless.
We request you to please remove this message/video from your page within a week’s time. Do write to us if you wish to seek any further clarification in this regard.