As we get older, our skin bears the maximum brunt of the passing years. Age spots, wrinkles, loose skin and puffed up eyes become the order of the day. In such a case, most of the people resort to surgical methods, to gain back their youthful appearance. If you are one of those who are opposed to options like cosmetic surgery, anti aging home remedies will serve your needs perfectly. Some of the best ones have been mentioned in the lines that follow. Go through them and take your pick.
Home Remedies for Anti Aging
- Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and this will give your skin a glowing effect. It is very common anti aging remedy.
- Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many suffer from acne and blackheads and they really spoil facial appearance. With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple home made remedy for this is applying a mixture that’s made up of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on the skin before going to sleep.
- Avocado helps to give you a fresh and young look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look. This is another useful home remedy for anti aging.
- You can use lemons as part of your anti aging treatment. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
- Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
- Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effective in removing the first signs of wrinkles.
- Certain essential oils show good results in reducing wrinkles. Take drops of oils such as sandalwood, geranium, rosewood, rose jasmine, neroli, and frankincense. Mix these oils with primrose oil or some other oils which you feel you can use as a base oil to make a natural anti wrinkle lotion.
- Milk is one of the gentlest and effective ways of removing dead skin cells. This will give you a glowing skin naturally. Lactic acid in milk helps generate new skin cells. This home remedy also helps to improve your skin's texture and does wonders to even out the tone of your skin. Apply a little milk each night after washing your face. Foods for Anti Aging
Foods which usually cause degeneration and aging are:
- High levels of carbohydrate
- Milk (especially homogenized milk) and cheese
- Caffeine - Including Tea, Coffee, chocolate, cola, chuppa chups, guarana (Try Chaga - The Coffee Substitute that is very good for you)
- Chocolate (MUCH worse than you ever realised)
- White flour
- Microwaved food
- Chemicals such as fluoride (which is a rat poison)
- Artificial sweeteners (especially aspartame / nutrasweet)
- Processed foods
- Artificial Colorings (as in Gatorade)
Login to add comments on this post.