We know it's impossible to stop the natural aging process, but may delay it. There are many options available to achieve this goal, including cosmetic surgery and medical treatments, however, cost and most efficient solution more popular than eating well and exercising regularly is the use of anti-aging products.
These products can be both internal and external cosmetic treatment. Although wrinkles, lines and age spots are formed by the natural effects of aging, a way to avoid appearing at the beginning of life is to avoid direct sunlight and sunscreen with a factor of 15 or more use.
While most of us have some sort of sun-damaged skin, there are ways to regain healthy
, smooth skin. After many years of research, scientists, dermatologists and plastic surgeons have discovered that a variety of natural ingredients and vitamin extracts significantly help slowly down and even reverse the signs of skin aging. These ingredients are now found in many physician developed and physician recommended anti-aging skin care products specified below.
• Vitamin A (Retinol) - Topical Vitamin A has been suggested to help build collagen fibers in the skin, in addition to its more superficial exfoliating property. This is the basis for use in reducing the appearance of fine wrinkles. • Vitamin C
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid acts as an antioxidant and is considered vital for wound healing because it helps to stabilize collagen. When applied topically, vitamin C can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and lessen the severity of sunburn. • Vitamin E - Vitamin E is an antioxidant that shows to have anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. When applied topically, vitamin E has been shown to improve hydration, softness and smoothness and also provides modest photo protection. • Copper Peptides - Copper Peptides are the latest scientific advances in skin rejuvenation. Copper has been found to naturally firm the skin, improve elasticity and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Seven tips for taking care of your body and mind:
- Drink plenty of water every day - most doctors recommend 7-10 glasses a day. Water flushes out toxins, keeping your body and skin clean. Also your skin will look clearer and plumper if not dry.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet; include something from all major food groups every day in their diet. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and fiber. The UK government recommends five servings of fruits and vegetables they eat every day; however, this should be the minimum amount you eat. Fruits and vegetables contain many vitamins and minerals that help maintain and repair the skin and cells.
- Try to lead a stress free, quiet. If you are stressed the body releases chemicals which years ago would have helped deal with the problem of the "fight" or "flight." Because these are not a solution to most problems of modern life, the chemicals will stay in your body and make you mentally or physically ill. Be sure to sleep well and exercise regularly.
- Regular exercise, drink at least 3 times a week and a day if possible, will do wonders to help you look and feel younger. Make sure the exercise is vigorous enough to break into a sweat and your skin will look younger as toxins are expelled. Remember to contact your doctor before drastically changing your exercise regimen.
Login to add comments on this post.