The diagnosis of azoospermia is sometimes still made even though as many as 500,000 sperm per ml of semen may have been seen because it is very unlikely that the man will be able to father a child naturally with this number of sperm. It's incredible to realize that millions are wanted for any chance of natural conception!
The total absence of sperm (azoospermia) due to a serious illness within the testes or block or absence of the vas deferens both sides. When semen does not contain fructose, a sugar produced by vesicles seminal means missing the vas deferens or vesicles, or then there is an obstruction in the ejaculatory canals.
There are a number of known causes for azoospermia. The most common is due to a problem with sperm production in the testes. Low sperm count and/or dysfunction sperm are the usual problems associated with sperm production.
• Diabetes • High blood pressure • Heart • Stress • Hormone problems • Pelvic surgery • Trauma
Infertility in men is most often caused by:
• Problems making sperm - producing too few sperm or none at all • Problems with the sperm's ability to reach the egg and fertilize it - abnormal sperm shape or structure prevent it from moving correctly
Sometimes a man is born with the problems that affect his sperm. Other times problems start later in life due to illness or injury. For example, cystic fibrosis often causes infertility in men.
Natural way to increase azoospermia: -
• Have sex & masturbate less often - the more times you ejaculate, the less dense your semen will be. Maintain a gap of 3 days between two consecutive ejaculations. • Refrain from habits like smoking, alcohol consumption etc. - Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic rise in estrogen levels. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production • Exercise regularly - Exercising your PC muscle can help you shoot further than ever before. • Eat Nutritious Food - Diet that's low in fat, and high in protein, vegetables, and whole grains is good for your health and for your sperm. Avoid bitter, astringent and spicy foods.Reduce caffeine intake • Avoid heating of testicles - Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts, Avoid hot baths and saunas • Reduce stress levels by learning relaxation techniques - Keep your mind and body healthy by regular practice of YOGA and MEDITATION.
Supplements to increase azoospermia: -
• Carnitine: - A naturally occurring amino acid Carnitine is concentrated in sperm and is required for normal sperm function. Many athletes have noted increased endurance and muscle building with Carnitine supplementation. • Ginseng: - A forked aromatic root found in Asia. Ginseng has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to increase semen volume and to increase male fertility. • Omega fatty acids: - A class of fatty acids that are found in any of several polyunsaturated fatty acids found in leafy green vegetables, vegetable oils, and fish such as salmon and mackerel. As well omega-6 fatty acids found in evening primrose and starflower oils are a recommended male fertility supplement. • Pumpkin seeds: - A great male fertility supplement, as they contain high levels of zinc and essential fatty acids which are helpful treatment for male fertility.
Login to add comments on this post.
- Guest 8 years agoThat's indeed a very good piece of information you have provided about azoospermia. This is indeed a problem that many people even though affected don't know about it. The reason is quite simple and that's due to the lack of the wide spread knowledge about this and the method to fight it.