Beauty is one of the most predominant factors affecting your personality and confidence. But going to beauty parlors is not the only way to keep him. There are several helpful natural beauty tips that can help make your skin in good physical shape and happy.
Clean the skin:
Moisten a cotton swab in the United Nations boiled milk and clean the face with it. It also cleans hidden dirt and goes downward to the pore.
Beauty Care Tips
• The application of orange juice gives it a soft texture for a rough skin.
• Cabbage juice mixed with honey fights wrinkles
• The application of honey and red sandalwood eases scars.
• Tomato juice with lemon juice can be applied to the face to give a radiant look.
• The application of fresh garlic on acne and wash after 15 minutes clears the problem
• The black spots can be removed with a paste of oatmeal, honey and egg white. This is supposed to be rinsed with warm water.
• Oily skin can be cured by the application of wheat flour mixed with water. This should be washed with cold water.
• Dry skin can be cured by taking a ripe banana and add a teaspoon of honey. The application of this in the face is found to be effective in making the skin hydrated and in the hardening of the skin.
• Apple's skin is also extremely useful in cleaning the skin
• Rub ice cube on the face improves blood circulation and revitalizes the skin.
Home Remedies for Beauty Care
• Boil the cabbage in water and let cold water overnight. Wash your face by means of this water early in the sunup.
• Make a paste of mango peel powder and one teaspoon of milk powder. Scrub on the area that is widely exposed to sun or cold.
• In equal quantities, mix vinegar with rose water and apply.
• Make a mask of curd and juice of the cucumber and apply at least once a week.
• Make a paste of red sandalwood and apply on your face every day for glowing skin.
• Make a paste with red sandal powder and coconut milk and apply on face for soft skin. A healthy massage with coconut milk and a pinch of turmeric powder before the hot water bath also helps.
• Mix pineapple juice and carrot juice together and apply on face and wash after 15 minutes.
• Bring 8 cups water; put 2 tablespoons of dark organic honey, cucumber slices and 2 tea bags of green tea. Let the mixture stand overnight in a container, wash the face with a cloth to feel refreshed.
Foods for That Make Your Skin Glow Skin
Eat foods with skin hydration, sun protection and wrinkle prevention powers. Eat plenty (especially vitamin C and antioxidants and rich A) nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as sweet potato, tomato, melon, tea - green or black, oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, broccoli, spinach, turnip, and omega-3 rich foods. These foods provide the nutrients required for your skin to keep it free soft, shiny and wrinkle free.
Login to add comments on this post.