Dressing up for an important occasion appropriately is always important. Women generally want to look and feel their best and makeup aids them in this case. But the makeup you apply may not always look good or even suit the weather and occasions. Make up disasters are bound to happen, but knowing how to avoid them is a skill you need to learn.
Every woman regards marriage as the most important day of her life. And dressing up for the occasion may require certain skills that you might want to acquire before you even regard yourself as a bridal star. Similar rules apply when you dress up for any other occasion or event. The following beauty tips are going to help you.
• Never go beyond the limit – In other words the amount of, foundation, blush on, eye shadow or lipstick you use should never be over the top. Applying too much of makeup on your face could make you look artificial. Always attempt to use very little makeup so that you have the right blend of colors and you look natural always.
• Try using false eyelashes – This is a must have for those who have short eyelashes and need to spruce up their eyelashes for a dramatic effect. The best way to achieve this look is by using the 3:57 eyelash at the corner of your eye, complete the look with a touch of mascara.
• If you have small lips- Your lips is sure to catch everyones attention first, you therefore need to dress them beautifully. For luscious lips and a nice little pout apply a nice lipline that matches the lipstick you plan on wearing, apply a generous coat of lipstick and put in a bit of shine or dust some gold or bonze powder in the centre of your lips. This is sure to make them look fresh, plump and pouty.
• Customizing give a dimension to the face - Use a little foundation on your forehead apply it in the center and also all the way down the center of the nose. For highlighting your cheekbones use a bead of color on it, then mix the color with your brush.
These are a few makeup tips that will take you a long way. These are a few basic rules you might want to experiment with.
• Always start with a makeup base. • Your foundation color should be a shade lighter than your natural skin color. • Once you apply the foundation, give it an even look by using your blush brush. Prioritize your eyes by adding eyeliner, mascara, false eyelashes and eye shadow. Wear your lipstick only after your base makeup. Choose colors that match the color of your skin and your clothes. • Some of the best lipsticks in vogue this season are plums and roses. • Choose a good color base palette, avoid using too many colors. You don’t want to look overdone and look like you are auditioning for a slightly uncomfortable role in theatre. • To make sure you look your best, look for a second opinion, it could be your mother, sister or even your hubby you could turn too.
Login to add comments on this post.