Your subconscious has influence over 7 different factors that could cause pain. Here is what you need to know about them so you can try to get relief.
The most effective way to use the subconscious for pain relief is to use visualization statements to encourage him to attack the pain process from multiple directions.
The visualization statements represent the specific language that you’re subconscious wants you to read back to him to help relieve your pain. They are simple and are targeted directly at the main factors that could bring relief.
You can obtain these statements by learning how to communicate directly with your own subconscious mind. The process is straightforward and can be done at home working with a facilitator over the telephone. You need no special skills and no previous experience in working with the subconscious.
This approach can be helpful in the management of back pain or pain in the neck or other extremities, arthritis pain, fibromyalgia pain, or neuropathic pain (nerve pain).
Reducing the pain signal
- Pain relief - chemistry of the brain and body. Chemical reactions move pain signals along a pathway from your body to your brain. Focus your subconscious on potential weak points along the way, you may be able to reduce the signal enough to get relief.
Avoid triggers the body system of the pain signal
- The musculoskeletal system pain relief. Your muscles, joints, tissues, ligaments, tendons and a number of other structures can be a source of back pain, arthritis pain, or other conditions. When you give your subconscious specific views on these structures, may be able to provide relief.
- The immune system of pain relief. When your immune system malfunctioning could be involved in arthritis pain, fibromyalgia pain, or other conditions that cause pain. Using visualizations you may be able to effectively address the malfunction enough to relieve your pain.
- The endocrine system of pain relief. A hormonal imbalance could contribute to their pain. The organs that produce hormones may be weak, or levels of hormones they produce may be out of balance with each other. In your subconscious you may be able to relieve the imbalance enough to relieve pain.
Avoid triggers lifestyle pain signal
- Emotions of pain relief. Displaying a weakening of the connections between fear, anger and other emotions to your pain, you may be able to reduce the number of pain signals that are triggered. In addition, you may be able to weaken the strength of these signals once they are generated.
- Food for pain relief. Certain foods can contribute to their pain. You can then try to use the subconscious to expose what may be the most prominent vehicles of offenders-nightshade, dairy products, wheat, or others. You can then try to avoid them to see if that relieves your pain.
- The dream of pain relief. If you are in pain you probably can not get enough sleep. This causes a vicious cycle, sleep deprivation does the perception of pain worse, which further prevents sleep. The views on a comfortable position to sleep in, and on other factors, can help break this cycle.
Login to add comments on this post.