Lifestyle factors cause most incidents of heart disease and diseases in the bloodstream, in whole or in part. Lifestyle can cause bad blood vessels to be narrowed, high blood pressure and inflammation in the circCirrhosis is the name given to pathology can affect a body transforming the fabric formed by their original cells in fibrous by process commonly known as fibrosis or sclerosis. Usually the term cirrhosis is used to refer to cirrhosis in liver.
As the liver functional reserve is very large, most people develop chronic hepatitis asymptomatically. Many cases of liver cirrhosis are diagnostic ultrasound imaging through the abdomen for several reasons. When expresses cirrhosis presents with fatigue, weight loss (malnutrition), digestive bleeding (esophageal varicose) increase in the abdomen (ascites) and further advanced behavior disorders and neurological problems (hepatic encephalopathy).
Cirrhosis and regeneration: The most common type of cirrhosis, cirrhosis affects the liver and arises due to the chronic and progressive inflammation (hepatitis), Fibrosis and finally there is the formation of multiple nodules that characterize cirrhosis. Cirrhosis is considered a terminal disease of the liver for the meeting of several different diseases, leading to complications arising from the destruction of its cells, changing its structure and the chronic inflammatory process. The regenerative capacity of the liver is known and even part of mythology. However, cirrhosis is the result of a chronic process of destruction and regeneration with formation of fibrosis. In this phase of liver, the regenerative capacity of the liver is minimal.
Causes: Cirrhosis is defined as a process of healing the liver where the cells are replaced or destroyed, and lose their working conditions. Cirrhosis can be caused by several factors. Alcohol is just one of many causes of cirrhosis. The most common causes of cirrhosis in the world are the Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. Despite the popular belief that liver cirrhosis is a disease alcoholic, all diseases that lead to chronic inflammation of the liver (liver disease) May develop this disease: * Autoimmune hepatitis * Liver injury induced by drugs or toxins * Liver injury induced by alcohol * Viral hepatitis B, C and D * Metabolic -Alpha-1 antitrypsin -Wilson's disease -Hemochromatosis * Vascular -Heart failure chronic right -Budd-Chiari * Biliary cirrhosis -Biliary cirrhosis -Biliary cirrhosis chronic obstruction -Haemobilia * Artesia * Severe congenital intrahepatic ducts (Alagille Syndrome) * Cirrhosis, cryptogenic (cause unknown)
Symptoms: In the beginning there are virtually no symptoms, making it difficult diagnosis early, as the party still healthy liver can compensate for the functions of the injured party for a long time. A more advanced stage of disease, may arise malnutrition, hematomas, Spider veins, bleeds mucous especially gums, jaundice ( "yellowing") ascites ( "water belly"), digestive hemorrhage and for various reasons, including due to disruption of varicose in esophagus taking the patient to expel blood the mouth and feces and encephalopathy -process caused by the accumulation of toxic substances that leads to a neurological condition that can range from difficulties in attention and coma.
Alternative treatment: -Vaccination for Hepatitis A and B. -Alcohol-free diet: Patients with cirrhosis should not drink alcohol -Dietary advice: Your diet should be low in sodium (salt), five small meals a day fractionated with vegetables, fiber and fewer complex carbohydrates, avoiding fat, prefer grilled or baked foods. -Protein (meat, milk, eggs, derivatives) are important, should be avoided only in episodes of decompensate. A total lack of protein in the diet can lead to greater muscle loss and increased ascites (water belly). -Avoid certain medications: Patients with cirrhosis should not make use of anti-inflammatory drugs. -Cirrhotic patients have higher risk of developing gastric lesions as hypertensive gastropathy, ulcers, gastro-duodenitis, so you must protect the stomach with an anti-acid.
Cirrhotic patients become immune compromised people, susceptible to infections in abdominal liquid, urine, pneumonia, etc. should make use of multivitamins, antioxidants.ulatory system. These changes will themselves decrease the general health and tissue, and can cause more dramatic events like blood clots, heart attack or stroke.
Here are some simple tips to prevent heart disease and blood vessels and to help recover the good circulatory health is that disease is already present.
- Do not smoke or use any other sources of nicotine. Smoking is perhaps the most potent causes of circulatory problems.
- Do some exercises at least every second day that makes your heart work harder. Jogging, bicycling, playing ball, swimming or other activities where you increase your energy is good for your blood circulation. Exercise should, however, be adjusted to your current health status.
- Get enough sleep every 24 hours. All sleep is not necessary, however, to occur during the night. You can, for example just take a little of their need to take a nap while in the middle of the day. 7 hours of sleep seems to be ideal for optimal circulatory health. Much more sleep seems to be bad for your blood circulation.
- Avoid a high amount of stress for a longer period. If there is anything in your life or work which makes insisted, you must make adjustments. Meditation is a good method to stress down.
- Decrease the amount of fat in your diet. Do not add too much oil, butter or other fat to your food. Do not consume too much fast food or ready made foods that often contain a large amount of fat added.
- Avoid full-fat chemically modified, so-called trans fats. This type of fat is often found in margarine and is often added to many types of cookies. -Avoid large amounts of saturated fats such as fat found in milk, fat diary products, products of coconut and butter.
- Still need some fat. The fat you need are mostly mono-unsaturated fat found in olives, olive oil, rapeseed oil, canola oil and almonds, omga-3-acids found for example in fish, seafood and flax oil and omga-6-polyunsatyrated found in sunflower oil, soybean oil, corn oil, sunflower seeds and many types of nuts.
- Much of the fat you still choose to add to your food should be with oil monounsaturated fats like olive oil, rapeseed oil, almond oil or canola oil. Marine petroleum oils or flax can be added to get enough omega-3-fat. You can also use some soybean oil, corn oil and other natural oils with a high in omega-6-fat, but do not use too much of these to avoid over consuming this type of fat.
- Eat some nuts, almonds or sunflower seeds several times a week, since these types of foods give you valuable to your fat circulatory health.
- Eating fish at least every second day. Use lean meat, lean poultry, mushrooms, seafood and lean food agenda in what you do.
- Consume a moderate amount of carbohydrates. Avoid adding large amounts of sugar to your food. Avoid drinking too sweet, cookies and snack foods with large amounts of sugar and other carbohydrates.
- Use sources of carbohydrates that contain fiber and carbohydrates to leave to be taken over time, for example, whole meal bread and cereals, maize, beans, peas and fresh fruit.
- Eat vegetables and fruits at every meal in order to get enough vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. They should only be lightly cooked or raw, so that the nutrient content is not washed out.
- A moderate consumption of alcohol is good for your blood circulation, especially red wine, but excessive drinking has the opposite effect.
- Avoid excessive eating. Overeating is not good for your blood circulation while you eat good food.
- Reducing excessive weight. The boards described above, often over time to normalize their weight. If this is not enough you must take on a more specific weight reduction.
- If you have diabetes, the disease must be well controlled.
- Extra supplements of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants may be useful. Also some herbal supplements containing adaptogenic factors can be useful, for example, supplements containing ginseng or roseroot. Supplements are particularly useful if it is difficult to achieve a diet entirely satisfactory, or you have extra stressful conditions in your life you can not avoid.
The boards pictured above are not only good for your heart health, but will also help prevent arthritis, cancer and other diseases.
Login to add comments on this post.