A youngster asked his father: How did you people live before with- No access to technology No aeroplanes No internet No computers No dramas No TVs No air cons No cars No mobile phones?
His Dad replied: Just like how your generation lives today with -
No prayers No compassion No honor No respect No character No shame No modesty No time planning No sports No reading
We, the people that were born between 1940-1985 are the blessed ones. Our life is a living proof:
- While playing and riding bicycles, we never wore helmets.
- After school, we played until dusk. We never watched TV.
- We played with real friends, not internet friends.
- If we ever felt thirsty, we drank tap water not bottled water.
- We never got ill although we used to share the same glass of juice with four friends.
- We never gained weight although we used to eat a lot of rice everyday.
- Nothing happened to our feet despite roaming bare-feet.
- Our mother and father never used any supplements to keep us healthy.
- We used to create our own toys and play with them. 10.Our parents were not rich. They gave us love, not worldly materials. 11.We never had cellphones, DVDs, play station, XBox, video games, personal computers, internet chat - but we had real friends. 12.We visited our friends' homes uninvited and enjoyed food with them. 13.unlike your world, we had relatives who lived close by so family time and ties were enjoyed together. 14.We may have been in black and white photos but you will find colourful memories in those photos. 15.We are a unique and, the most understanding generation, because we are the last generation who listened to their parents.
Also , the first who have had to listen to their children. and we are the ones who are still smarter and helping you now to use the technology that never existed while we were your age!!!
We are a LIMITED edition!
So you better - Enjoy us. Learn from us. Treasure us. Before we disappear from Earth and your lives.
Login to add comments on this post.