Beautiful, healthy and shining hair is a valuable asset. Healthy hair is dependent on the health of the scalp (hair requires a plentiful supply of nutrient-rich blood to nourish the hair follicles in the scalp) it makes sense that eating nutritionally balanced meals will promote healthy follicles and healthy hair growth. Consume omega 3 fat acid and protein for healthy hairs.
How to Reverse Hair Loss
- These are helpful tips to help regenerate hair follicles, but they do not cure any underlying conditions, or stress-related hair loss.
- Try drinking this - blend bananas with honey, yoghurt & low-fat milk. A drink rich in biotin can help keep your crowning glory firmly rooted.
- Take dietary supplements such as Vitamin B6, zinc & saw palmetto. Supplements are useful when you can't get enough from natural food sources.
- Invert your head while you shampoo & massage your scalp. This helps promote blood circulation to the head.
- Eliminate stress or else it can be disastrous to your precious hair! Get enough sleep.
How to Straighten Your Hair
Do you want to strighten your curls? Here's how you can;
- Wash and condition hair. Blot dry. Hair should be almost dry when you begin.
- Gather up hair into several sections and secure or clip hair on top of your head. You will be drying the bottom layers first.
- Follow the brush (with your dryer) down the sections of hair as you straighten each section and be sure to keep the dryer moving.
- Take down a new section of hair and procede as directed above.
- Work your way up the layers until all sections are dried and straightened.
- To curl the ends for a polished look, take your brush and pull the ends under. Finish your styling with a blast of cool air if your hairdryer has this capability.
Daily Hair Care Tips and Advices - To have healthy and beautiful hair, you need some hair care tips as below
- Choose natural shampoo - Natural shampoo is safer than chemical shampoo. Use a shampoo that is pH balanced and that is formulated for your hair type. Conditioner should be nourishing but not heavy. Rinse with cool water for extra shine.
- Avoid rinsing hair so often - We tend to rinse our hair so often in the hot season. The risk to rinse hair so often, make your hair become dry and affect your head skin.
- Avoid excess use of dryers - Blow dryer is commonly used to dry hair. This makes your hair broken. Use the tool properly to avoid your hair broken.
- Scalp massage - Massage the scalp with the oil regularly to encourage oil production. Hot oil treatment is very beneficial in preventing hair loss.
- Never brush wet hair, which can lead to breakage; instead, use a wide tooth comb after you shampoo.
- After swimming, wash your hair with fresh water as soon as possible to remove chlorine residue.
- Color your hair perfectly - To cover grey hair it is better to go a professional salon for coloring than doing yourself. Use the special shampoo; do not rinse your hair after 72 hours coloring.
Login to add comments on this post.