Proper exercise, relaxation of mind and body, massaging to disperse accumulated fat, fiber based diet can help one lose weight. Know the safe herbal remedies for weight loss.
Being obese is a matter of concern for many these days. It may make life difficult by causing diseases like arthritis, asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure. Moreover an obese person feels tired and sluggish all day long, while a slim person is much more energetic. Sedentary lifestyle, over-eating, reclining too much on junk, fried food items, sweets and chocolates have caused most of us to grow out of shape.
Some other causes of obesity are hypothyroidism or deficiency of thyroid hormone, deficiency of essential fatty acids causing the body's metabolic rate to slow down, food sensitivity or obesity as a result of reaction to particular food items, cushing's syndrome or a disorder caused due to excess hormone cortisol, blood sugar imbalance, and organ enlargement.
Obesity also interferes with one's personality, for a slim-figured person looks much more attractive and smarter when compared to an obese. The craving for a taut figure causes many to run after weight control pills. But one must know that taking weight control pills alone would not help him or her to shed the extra pounds. The effort must be coupled with lifestyle alteration, lot of physical activity and reduced calorie intake. Proper exercise, relaxation of mind and body, massaging to disperse accumulated fat, fiber based diet and increased water intake to expel toxins can help one lose weight.
Herbal Remedies to Lose Weight
- Licorice regulates blood sugar levels and control desire for sweets and desserts. In this way licorice helps to control obesity.
- Garcinia paces down the fat producing enzyme process and helps to lose weight.
- Nettle is an excellent thermogenic herb, helping in losing weight.
- Ginseng boosts up lipid metabolism and enables one to lose weight.
- Cayenne, rich in capsaicin stimulate burning of accumulated body fat.
- Green tea, rich in caffeine also checks weight gain by stimulating metabolism.
- Seaweed, a natural thyroid stimulant also helps to lose weight by boosting metabolism.
- Bee pollen curb weight gain by giving a boost to the body's metabolism.
- Astragalus improves nutrient absorption and burns down fat. It is an effective weight loss herb.
- Chickweed is an effective herb for shedding weight.
- Bladderwrack has fat burning agents and helps one to lose weight.
- Coconut oil, rich in medium chain triglycerides, promotes weight loss.
- Dandelion stimulates fat metabolism, and removes fatty acids and cholesterol from blood. Thus it helps to lose weight extensively.
- Psyllium reduces hunger and thus checks weight gain due to over-eating.
- Aloe Vera juice effectively cleanses digestive track and controls weight gain.
Login to add comments on this post.