Dandruff is one of the biggest problems of healthy hair. It gives lots of worries to women as well as men. Anti dandruff products have made multi million dollar businesses today. But there are many simple household remedies to fight dandruff.
• Mix two tablespoons of cosmetic vinegar and six tablespoons of hot water. Dab with water into the scalp, parting the hair with a comb apply all over the scalp. Next morning wash the hair with shampoo. After the hair is thoroughly cleansed pour over as a last rinse a mixture of three tablespoons of cosmetic vinegar and one cup of hot water. Then dry the hair thoroughly. This should be done twice a week for three months.
• Massage your scalp with hot oil. Next morning rub lemon juice mixed with cosmetic vinegar (mix 1:2 ratio) into the scalp. Give the hair a good wash with egg shampoo.
• Another effective home remedy for dandruff is hot steam bath of your hairs. Massage hot oil with a hot damp towel and leave it on the head like a turban so that the steam can fight dandruff.
• Boil five teaspoons of dried used tea leaves in lime water and use it as a last rinse after shampoo. It will give the hair a lustrous shine and provides nourishment too.
• Take a well balanced diet and include green leafy vegetables and fruits. It is an effective home remedy for dandruff.
• Always keep your hair clean. Avoid their direct exposure from atmospheric pollutants. It also helps in dandruff cure.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Login to add comments on this post.