When it comes to finding quick weight loss diet tips that work, selecting your foods for your diet can be a real balancing act. You have to lose some of what you’ve grown used to to and add some items that may be new to you. Here are some quick weight loss tips that experts recommend to promote weight loss. Causes of Weight Gain: -
• Diabetes medications. Diabetes and Diabetes, two medications often prescribed to diabetics, cause sometimes cause weight gain. • Stress. Whether you’re stressed about a job, home life or something else, you could be setting yourself up to put on more weight. Our bodies react to stress by slowing down and storing more energy, anticipating hard times ahead. • Drinking too much soda. While it may help perk you up when you’re dragging after lunch, too much soda can help you to pack on the pounds. Containing loads of high fructose corn syrup not to mention calories, soda can be a quiet culprit in weight gain, so if you can’t give it up at least tries switching to diet.
• Not eating enough fiber. Studies have shown the fiber creates a feeling of fullness and satisfaction when eating that can cause you to eat less. If you feel like you just can’t get full, try switching to a higher fiber diet. • Kidney disease. One of the symptoms of kidney disease can be weight gain due to fluid retention. If you’re noticing an especially large amount of bloating without a particular reason, head to your doctor as soon as you can to rule out this serious condition. • Food allergies. Some food allergies, even mild ones, may be causing you to put on weight. As odd as it may sound, when you eat these foods you’re allergic to it can cause an addictive effect, making you crave the food even when you’re full. Exercising for better life: -
Do not let the results from the above study destroy your motivation to exercise. The study did not include any weight training exercises, which are essential to muscle building and losing fat. Exercises have several other benefits than weight loss. The more exercises you do, the better your chances of being disease free at the old age. Listed below are some of the advantages of doing exercises:
• Reduced risk of premature death. • Reduced risk of diabetes. • Improves your psychological well being. • Improves your mood. • Reduces depression and anxiety. • Reduces high cholesterol or risk of developing high cholesterol. • Reduces the risk of developing colon and breast cancer. • Improves your productivity at work. • Slows the aging process.
Weight Loss Tips: -
• Did you know that simply changing the temperature of the water you drink can speed up your metabolism and burn more calories? Drink hot water! • Did you know that foods like bran cereal are denser and will make you fuller because your body cannot digest fiber? • Did you know that certain foods like rice work very well with liquids to expand in your stomach making you more satisfied? • Did you know that if you cut 3 tablespoons of butter per day from your diet you could drop 1 pound every 12 days just for not eating butter? Let's hope you don't actually eat 3 tablespoons of butter every day though.
Login to add comments on this post.
- Guest 9 years agoI find one of the most common causes (apart from overeating!) amongst those I know is hormonal - either from OC pills or menstrual cycles. Fortunatly exercise is great for both preventing weight gain and reducing period pains!