Hair loss is a condition when a person faces extreme hair fall. Baldness as it is referred to, can be due to hereditary reasons, medication or even because of medical conditions. A little bit of hair fall every day is normal and is part of the growth cycle but when the hair loss becomes a little more than the usual, it might cause baldness. This can affect all - men, women and children.
The major factor for hair loss is nutritional deficiency. Other causes are age factor, genetic factor, hormonal changes, stress and excessive dandruff. Hair loss must be treated on time as the risk for getting bald increases every time you have a major hair fall. Baldness can be treated at home using some natural remedies. Read onto know some home remedies for hair loss of baldness.
Baldness Home Remedies Hair loss that has been detected very late can show bald patches on scalp. This is an advanced stage of hair loss where mild treatment for hair loss may not work so efficiently. For baldness cure, some special baldness home remedies can be tried that can lead to growth of hair on bald patches.
- Make a fine paste by grinding seeds of lime and black pepper. Apply this paste on bald patches on head- twice a day, for a few weeks. It may lead to a sense of mild irritation. However, it is an excellent way of increasing blood circulation stimulating hair growth.
- Take Liquorice, milk and a pinch of saffron. Make a paste with them and apply on bald patches every night before going to bed.
- Rub onion on bald patches twice a day (morning and evening) till the area becomes red. Now rub some honey at the same region. Follow it for baldness cure.
- Make a fine paste prepared with pigeon pea or red gram and apply regularly on bald patches for hair growth.
- Take coconut oil and mix it with lime water and lime juice. Apply this mixture daily on hair bald patches.
Tips to get Healthy Hair 1. Brush your hair before washing it. This way you'll remove any dirt from your hair. 2. Massage your scalp gently massage will boost your circulation. 3. Shampoo. Nobody can tell you how often you have to shampoo your hair. When you feel your hair is dirty, wash it gentle, with a shampoo that works on your hair. Read the page about how to choose the right shampoo for more. 4. Always Moisturize your hair 5. Rinse Best way to rinse your hair is by using vinegar, if possible apple vinegar. Rinsing helps your hair shine. 6. Water Try to use mildly cold water. Finish, if possible, with cold water, this will close the cuticles. 7. Drying your hair Let your hair dry naturally. Squeeze the water, and then use a towel to blot your hair. This way you'll have a moisturized, healthy hair. 8. Hairbrush Do not use a hairbrush until your hair is dry; the wet hair can be easily damaged. Avoid plastic hairbrushes; hair will probably end up in knots 9. Season, age, sex, food & drink, tobacco, all have a big influence on hair growth. Have a healthy life and you'll have a healthy hair, too 10. Hair styling Try to avoid curling irons and hair-dryers to prevent hair damage. Also, avoid heat and prolonged exposure to sunlight
Login to add comments on this post.