Hair loss is like an epidemic, a disease that affects a great population of the world. If you're losing your hair, you can actually control it using totally natural solutions.
It would appear that the normal thing to do is go out and make a purchase of the newest, and greatest edition of hair loss product. Of course this is what many people do, only to find out later that they wasted their money.
Why does Hair Fall? Each strand of hair grows from a hair follicle. The new cells that are synthesized are added on to the root of hairs. This causes growth of hairs, but when the growth is hampered due to hormonal imbalance or improper diet, it leads to hair fall. There can be several other reasons of hair fall.
Hair loss control tips A friend of mine who works for a hair loss control clinic gave me these hair loss control tips.
- Eat less salty food or food with much sugar.
- Stop drinking and smoking. Alcohol and cigarettes are the causes of hair loss, dandruff and more.
- Do not wash you hair too often. Generally no more than once a day and using mild shampoo with organic ingredients.But if you have oily hair you may wash it more than once.
- Occasionally lie with you head lower than other parts of the body to increase blood flow to you head.
- Massage the scalp with a hand to increase blood flow using almond Or coconut oil.
- Avoid stress because this will caused blood circulating around you head and cause hair loss decreased more.
- Exercise regularly to increase blood flowing throughout the body.
- Drink enough water. Not less than 2 liters a day.
- After swimming, take a bath and wash your hair immediately.
- Avoid the sunlight from 10 o’clock to 14 o’clock because ultraviolet light may destroy your hair.
- Avoid using chemicals with your hair and should not dry your hair with hot air too often.
- Using relaxation techniques such as meditation. This can help hair loss.
- Comb and dry your hair gently.
- Take care of your hair with some natural substances such as yolk mixed with honey.
- If you’re having problem with you hair, it’s the best way to see a doctor. Do not wait till it’s too late.
Regular Habits: 1. Hairs are basically reflection of our eating and sleeping habits. 2. Hair needs proteins vitamins and minerals in adequate amounts. 3. So, we should eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and milk for healthy hairs. 4. Some essential food items for radiant and strong hairs are Green and leafy vegetables, fruit and vegetable salads, coconut, cheese meat, fish, eggs, nuts, yoghurt and almonds. 5. One should drink plenty of water, fruit juice and soups. 6. Alcohol should be avoided as it is antagonistic to many useful nutrients that are essential for healthy hairs. Avoid much of tea and coffee. 7. All the items hinder the absorption of minerals crucial for hair health.
Login to add comments on this post.