Hair loss during teenage years can mean a person may be sick or just not consumption right. Some medication or medical treatments, like chemotherapy treatment for cancer, also cause hair loss.
People can even lose their hair if they wear a hairstyle that pull on the hair for a long time, such as braids.
Both men and women alike use an collection of hair products to improve the beauty of their hair.
These hair products contain shampoos, conditioners, hair styling gels, hair sprays, dyes, mousse and a myriad other products.
Although these products agree to make the hair look gorgeous, which they do, they also cause damage to the hair strand and hair root principal to the loss of hair.
Causes of Hair Loss
Physical or mental stress can cause provisional hair loss, it often occurs 2-3 month after the demanding event or period started.
Some disorders of the skin, for illustration psoriasis, may cause hair loss. However once the skin predicament is treated the hair should regroup.
After the menopause tapering of the hair is more definite, by the age of 50 more than 50% of women have tapering hair. Symptoms of Hair Loss
Thinning of the entire head of hair is a symptom of hair loss that affect both men and women.
Both men and women may knowledge hair loss over the entire body, including hair loss that occurs on the armpits, legs and even the eyebrows.
Hair that is constantly flaking is another symptom of hair loss among both men and women.
Although some or even a lot of this flaking may take place in the shower, it is ordinary for it to take place at any time during the day as well.
Hair Loss Treatment
Hair loss treatments are many in number, specially making an allowance for that today, there is more attentiveness and women as well as men are regularly conscious as regards hair and hair loss.
The treatments that are home based are suggestion of a good and balanced dietary plan to maintain a good balance of skin and hair, to drink fluid, to wash hair few times a week with the right shampoo for your hair type, to oil less but to oil few times in a few months for food and to have hair supplements of natural things in case essential.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
1) Apply olive oil at bed time and wash off the hair after that morning.
2) At home, wash hair with cold water, rub scalp with fingers. This is a simple, and successful remedy touching hair loss.
3) Boil Heena leaves in mustard oil till they are burnt, the oil can be drinkable. A regular massage of this oil is accommodating.
4) Seeds of lime and black pepper earth together to a fine paste helps treat erratic baldness.
5) Apply coconut milk all over the scalp and massage into roots. 6) Scrub the area of erratic baldness with onions untill it becomes red. Follow up by apply honey over this patch.
7) Trim the hair each 4 to 5 weeks even if you are growing it.
8) Avoid rubber bands, sharp clips, and spiky brushes and do not brush hair when it is wet.
Login to add comments on this post.
- Guest 8 years ago
not too convinced about the harmone treatment but definately the lack of nuetriants are the big cause behind the hair fall… take care of it and rest will fall in place….
this is what i have been asking for.. most of the artilcle are misguiding as they say that most of the hair fall is due to something other thing..as per my experiance it is more of malnutriation than anything else.. i will surely recommend this article to otheres to read... good one