Hangover: An ordinary nonmedical term for the unpleasant physical belongings next extreme expenditure of alcohol (or the use of other drugs).
Hangovers been recognized since Biblical times (or before): "Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may go after strong drink" (Isaiah 5:11).
Here are a few postbiblical facts that may help stop or reduce the dread symptoms of an hangover from too much alcohol!
Hangover is in fact the after belongings of heavy use of alcohol or some other drug. It generally happen when you party all night long and eat excessive amount of alcohol. Body is full with toxins and reacts to that. You feel dizzy, tired, bad taste in mouth, upset stomach, dry mouth, body ache and headache.
Causes of Hangover
Too much alcohol
Too much alcohol deplete the body of essential substances necessary to stay healthy, these comprise blood sugar, vitamins and minerals.
Wine - a bad harvest
If you are eating wine that comes from a country where a tiny change in the climate can make a big differentiation to the eminence of wine, eg France, Germany, New Zealand, then in a bad season the wine contain many more substance that cause hangovers.
- Constitutional - Fatigue, weak spot, and thirst.
- Pain - Headache and muscle aches.
- Gastrointestinal - Nausea, sickness, and stomach pain.
- Sleep and Biological Rhythms - Decreased sleep, decreased deep sleep and increased slow-wave slumber.
Treatment of Symptoms
Vitamin C increases the alcohol stop working in the body. Fruit juice of citrus fruits in good amount should be inspired in the morning. This is good hangover remedy.
Drinking good amount of water in the morning is careful effectual as it drains the alcohol from the body. Good Home Remedy for Hangovers.
Honey is also useful in breaking down the alcohol as it contain fructose.
Intakes of vitamin B complex capsules decrease the length of hangovers.
Scramble raw egg and add few drop of vinegar, a hint of salt, and 2 teaspoons of ketchup. Drink the mix at once.
Home Remedies for Hangover
• The best remedy to cure hangover at home would be to increase the intake of vitamin C in the body. Consume fresh citrus fruit juice in fat amounts in the morning to cure hangover.
• Another easy remedy which is effectual would be to add to in the intake of water. Higher levels of water counter belongings the alcohol level in the body thus curing hangover.
• Lime juice is also helpful in treating hangover. Take a glass of water and add lime to it. Drink this answer.
• Have several cups of strong coffee. This would decrease or lessen the consequence. Tomato juice, peppermint tea or ginger tea also proves worthwhile in treating hangover.
• Consuming a tablespoon of honey would also be beneficial in treating a person who's on a far above the ground with alcohol. Since darling has higher levels of fructose, it would act positively.
Login to add comments on this post.