A common symptom of heart disease is shortness of breath, caused by the blood being deprived of the appropriate amount of oxygen. Chest pain or pain down the arm, palpitations, fainting, emotional instability, cold hands and feet, frequent perspiration and fatigue are additional symptoms.
Causes of Heart Disease
- Deficiency of vitamin B
- Blood clot formation which is also known as thrombosis
- Hardening of blood vessels
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle.
- Daily intake of Emblica myrobalan (amla) and lemon helps in avoiding heart problems.
- Beetroot juice is the most effective against heart ailments.
- Daily intake of 2-3 pieces of garlic boiled in milk is advised for preventing heart problems.
- Drinking parsley tea once or twice a day is helpful .
- Fresh grapefruits tone up the heart.
- Apple juice and apple jam can be taken for heart stimulation.
- Daily intake of vitamin E recovers the oxygenation of the affected cells
- A well balanced diet containing fruits, vegetables and cereals with natural fibre is highly advisable.
- Ginseng, turmeric, lecithin are very effective for the heart care.
Bath Tips A prolonged immersion bath at room temperature taken at bedtime on alternative days is very useful for heart patients.
Precautionary Tips Always keep a check on diabetes and hypertension.
- 1/4 tbs. powdered cardamom should be added when boiling tea.
- 1 to 2 tbs juice of snake gourd leaves, should be taken thrice a day.
- 2-3 grams of spikenard with a pinch of camphor and cinnamon should be consumed
- A mixture of honey and a spoon of tulsi powder should be had on an empty stomach everyday.
- Daily intake of 3-5 soaked almond in the morning and one glass of milk with honey gives strength to the heart.
The main causes of a heart disease are smoking, excess intake of fat-rich foods, and improper workout routine. If the risk factors are not cured on time, then it harms your heart, your overall health, and kills you slowly. But you can lessen your risks of generating heart disease by following up some vital steps.
- Keep your blood pressure level normal. Have your blood pressure checked every week. If you have high blood pressure, then consult your doctor to lower your blood pressure.
- Don’t smoke. If you smoke, try to quit.
- Have your blood sugar level checked on a regular basis. Having diabetes increases your chances of developing heart disease.
- Get your cholesterol levels tested every month, and this can help you to avoid the chances of getting a heart disease because high blood cholesterol can block arteries, and heart will not get sufficient amount blood as it requires.
- Maintain proper body weight, as obesity is also the major cause of heart disease.
Login to add comments on this post.