Scars Definition Scars are marks left on the skin after surface injury or wound, it is the body's response of healing. Scars are tissues that replace the normal skin after destruction of some dermis; it is a natural part of healing process. There are different degrees of scars depending on the depth and size of the wound, age, gender, genetics and ethnic.
Home Remedies for Scars How to Cure Scars with Natural Treatments
- Smear Vitamin E Oil Caplets on the scarred area.
- Smear some tea tree oil on the scar to help it heal faster.
- Put 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil on a cotton ball and apply on scar.
- Blanch green tea, soak a cotton ball and apply on the scar to help it heal.
- Mix Aloe Vera and vitamin E gel caplets and apply to the scar.
- Rub honey on the scar as often as you can to make it heal.
- Smear any oil on the scar and massage to help it heal.
Rub some olive oil on scars 2-3 times a day.
For acne scars: Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
Login to add comments on this post.
- Guest 9 years ago
Here are some of the Home Remedies to get rid of pimple scars :
Tomato, which has vitamin A. Vitamin A, controls the production of excess sebum and also an excellent antioxidant. Slice tomato and apply slices directly to skin.
Your skin needs water to keep the skin plump, remove toxins and build new skin cells. Drink at least 80 ounces of filtered water a day to give your skin the quality and quantity of water it needs to reveal healthier, fresher skin.
Cucumber is one of the refreshing treatments used for the treatment of acne. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the spots. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off.
The sandalwood and rosewater blend can be used as a facial mask and cab be instantly applied on the pimple areas of skin. Wear it during the night before going to bed.
Get more tips about pimple here, How To Get Rid of Pimple