Acne is considered as one of the major skin problem teenagers are facing today. It may be caused due to depression or unhealthy diet. Although the causes may be many but junk foods, spicy and oily foodstuffs play an important role in causing acne. Lack of hygiene and digestive disorders also leads to acne. During puberty some hormonal changes causes imbalance in the body’s physiology which may also results in acne.
People are moving toward alternative health science for treating common health problems. These alternative treatments are very effective and also don’t have the side effects that allopathic drugs and cosmetic products usually have.
This article will emphasize on some easy to make home remedies for acne. One can easily prepare it from natural herbs, fruits and vegetables available in our home.
- Prepare a paste of fenugreek (methi) and apply it on acne or black head. Leave it for an hour or so. Then thoroughly wash the area with water or aloe vera juice.
- You can apply lemon juice mixed with rose water on the acne affected area. Continue this procedure for 15 days. It will help in getting rid of acne.
- You can also take triphala (composed of amla, haritaki and bhibitaki). It is very beneficial in treating acne.
- Rub raw garlic gently on the acne affected area. It will not only reduce the inflammation but also help you to treat acne naturally.
- Another important home remedy for acne is cucumber. Apply grated cucumber on the skin or the acne affected area. It has a very good result in treating acne, scars and black heads.
- Aloe vera is also a commonly used home remedy for acne. Drink aloe vera juice and your acne will go away.
- Similarly wheatgrass juice is also beneficial in treating acne. It not only helps you to get rid of acne but boost your overall health.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Water plays a vital role in keeping good health of your skin. It not only prevents the occurrence of acne but also other skin disorders to.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. Nick Mutt is an active writer on alternative health and has published many ebooks on natural health.
Login to add comments on this post.