There are many simple and effective ways to prevent acne. Ways to avoid acne include dietary changes, skin care and home remedies.
This article will emphasize on some easy tips to prevent acne. You will be amazed that you can not only prevent but also cure acne through some simple home treatments.
• Check your cosmetics, foods and other beauty products to make sure you are not having a problem with allergies that can be mistaken for acne.
• Eat high fiber rich food and low fat diet. It will help you are to prevent acne.
• Some vitamins also decrease your chances of acne. Consult with your doctor to see what he suggests.
• Use a cleansing diet to get rid of the toxins in your system.
• Clean your skin everyday. Dust and other pollutants block the pores of the skin and leads to acne. So, proper cleaning of the face is very important.
• Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Water is important for the good health of your skin.
• Some people feel that cutting down on sugar, flour and caffeine is also an effective way to prevent acne.
• If you have small blackheads or pimples do not pop them. This can lead to even more skin problems.
• Don’t use greasy lotions and cosmetics as they contain oils that can promote acne.
• Wash with a soap that contains aloe vera. It will not clear up the acne immediately but it can help.
• You can also clean your skin with apple cider vinegar. It is very effective in treating acne.
• Another easy home remedy for acne consists of cleaning your skin with lemon juice.
• Apply a mixture of one teaspoon lemon juice and one teaspoon cinnamon powder. It will remove acne.
• Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply it on the acne affected area. It has also good results in acne treatment.
• Rub fresh garlic on and around the acne spots. Acne will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
• Mix one tablespoon groundnut oil with one tablespoon fresh lime juice. Apply it to affected area. It will help to prevent blackheads and acne.
• Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. It will prevent acne, blackheads, and wrinkles.
• Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on acne inflammatory area. It will give relief from the pain and remove the spot.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. Nick Mutt is an active writer on alternative health and has published many ebooks on natural health. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Login to add comments on this post.