The normal cycle of hair enlargement lasts for 2 to 3 years. Each hair grows approximately 1 centimeter per month during this phase. About 90 percent of the hair on your scalp is growing at any one time. About 10 percent of the hair on your scalp, at any one time, is in a resting phase.
Excessive hair loss is a state that can affect anyone: man, woman or child and, in a society that emphasizes the importance of outward appearance, is a major cause of personal anxiety (which often worsens the condition) and social stigma.
Some loss of hair each day is totally natural as only about 90 percent of human hair is growing at the same time. Hair follicles that are not in a growing stage are resting and these resting hairs shed daily to make way for new growth.
Finding hair bathtub drain, on a hairbrush or on your shoulders should not be cause for alarm unless it becomes too much in nature.
Causes of Hair Loss
Hair loss is a natural part of the body's process of renewal. As some hair falls out, new growth replaces it. However, this process may be accelerate by a number of conditions. Hormonal changes may contribute to rapid hair loss, such as throughout pregnancy or childbirth, or even when coming off the Pill.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
Hair is generally not as thick as it may have been months or years prior to its current state.
A receding hairline - an area of balding over the forward part of the head that gradually increases over time.
A bald spot - a circular area of baldness covering the crown, or top-rear, of the head.
a complete loss of hair except for an area around the back and sides of the head representing male pattern baldness which is often a result of the amalgamation of a receding hairline and a bald spot, over time.
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Amla oil prepared by boiling dry pieces of amla in coconut oil is considered a valuable hair tonic. This is a very simplest and best natural remedy for hair loss.
- A mixture of equal quantity of fresh amla juice and lime juice when used as a shampoo stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- One cup of lettuce and spinach juice taken daily prevents hair loss.
- Daily claim of coconut oil mixed with lime water or lime juice on the hair prevents hair loss.
- Application of juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also beneficial. Good Home Remedy for Hair Loss
- Mustard oil boiled with henna leaves is also useful in healthy growth of hair. About 250 grams of mustard oil should be boiled with 100 grams of color leaves. This is another effective home remedy for hair loss.
- Another effective method hair loss remedy is the application of coconut milk all over the scalp.
- Grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal quantities in a small quantity of water and apply this on the scalp daily. This is one of the good home remedies for hair loss.
Read more on [Hairstyles for Black Women] (http://www.himalayahomeremedies.com/hairstyles-haircuts/hairstyles-for-black-women.html)and Vitamin B2 Benefits
Login to add comments on this post.