Urinary Tract Infection: - Urinary tract infection in females more than males and is particularly important in children, and more infections Urinary tract consists of the kidneys and ureters and urinary bladder and urethra.
Causes and methods of infection:
• As mentioned Too many caused by bacteria, and bacteria up to the urinary tract of different ways: • Through the blood. • Through the lymphatic system.
• Directly through the fistula between the intestine and urinary bladder (channel consists of disease or surgical operations between them). • Up through the urethra "and is the most common."
The division of urinary tract infection:
• Lower Urinary Tract Infection The lower urinary tract infection Lower Urinary Tract Infection • Acute Cystitis. And include acute inflammation of the urinary bladder Acute Cystitis. • Upper Urinary Tract Infection: The upper urinary tract infection Upper Urinary Tract Infection and includes • Acute Pyelonephritis: - Inflammation of the basin and acute Glomerulonephritis Acute Pyelonephritis. • What happens after Hantavirus infection? • 90% of cases heal without complications or destroy Tissue College. • 10% of cases get her setbacks (re-infection).
And factors that increase the probability of complications and the crash of the College and the spread of tissue inflammation to the blood:
• The presence of a congenital defect in the college, such as polycystic kidney Polycystic Kidney Disease. • Flash back urine from the bladder to the ureter VesicoUreteric Reflux. • The presence of stones in the urinary tract, such as gravel ureter Ureteric Stones Vesical Stones. Or urinary bladder stones Vesical Stones. • The presence of a blockage in the urinary tract for whatever reason. • The presence of other diseases, such as diabetes and break the red blood cells Sickle Cell Disease. Such as sickle cell Sickle Cell Disease. • Frequent consumption of pain-killing medicines.
• Increase the number of times urination during the day and night Frequency. • Urination painful "burning" Dysuria. • Pain in the area above the pubic hair (lower abdomen). • The flow of blood with urine Haematuria. • Paul is an unpleasant odor.
Acute Cystitis. These symptoms often occur in the lower urinary tract inflammation (inflammation of the urinary bladder) Acute Cystitis. Inflammation and the top is often accompanied by high heat and a sharp pain in the groin and fatigue and general fatigue, but we can not judge from the symptoms only on the type of infection.
In children and who are difficult to know what to complain about, you must suspicion urinary tract infection in cases of high temperature and which will last for a period as well as in cases of lack of growth failure to Thrive. Failure to Thrive.
In addition to the symptoms, the work of agriculture for a urine sample is collected in a certain way to diagnose and the sample must take in the middle of urinating and not the beginning or the end to avoid contamination by bacteria in the sample after Almntqpo, as well, clean the area with water and dry.
- Read the result, there should be 100,000 bacteria per milliliter per of urine or more.
And for men if the result was 1000 bacteria per milliliter per of urine or more with the symptoms of infection. And for younger women, even if the result is 100 or more with the presence of white blood cells in the urine of more than 10 cell in a cubic millimeter of urine Pyuria, of course, with symptoms of infection.
- Immediate analysis using a tape shows the presence of Nitrite and nitrate enzyme Alasteriz Esterases of white blood cells in urine "DipStick Test". And can be done in the clinic and reliable in the diagnosis with the presence of symptoms and other indicators.
Tips for repeated cases of infection:
• Drink 2 liters of water a day. • Urination every 2-3 hours. • Urination before going to sleep at night and after intercourse. • Avoid the use of chemicals or preparations bubbles Bubble Baths. When you shower in the bathtub Bubble Baths. • To avoid constipation, for obstructing the evacuation of the bladder of urine.
Login to add comments on this post.