The liver is the master organ of the body, and most people consider the liver to be more important in the normal functioning of the body than even the brain and the heart. If there is any damage to the liver, then there could be serious complications, such as constipation, chronic gastritis, morning sickness, etc. A Liver disease can be described as the infection affecting liver.
Cancer, Hepatitis, Glycogen storage disease type II, etc, are the disease that carry the liver damaging capacities. The liver is over worked and thus fails to cope over time. As a consequence, it fails to remove harmful toxins from your body. This in turn gives rise to several health complications.
Home Remedies for Liver Care
- Freshly squeezed juice of two oranges taken for six days on an empty stomach.
- Drinking a glass of buttermilk to which a pinch of roasted alum has been added is a good remedy for liver damage treatment.
- Juice of one lemon, mixed in 100 ml of water, adds a pinch of salt and drink three times a day.
- Buttermilk, to which salt and roasted cumin has been added, is good for the liver.
- Mix 100ml of carrot juice with 100ml of spinach juice and drink daily.
- One tablespoon of papaya seeds grinded and mixed with ten drops of fresh lime juice, taken once daily for a month.
- Boil small quantities of dandelion roots in a glass of water, simmer for ten minutes, cool and drink the infusion.
- In quarter liter of water add four sacred fig leaves and sugar candy, divide into parts and drink two times a day.
- Keep a white glass bottle filed with water in the sunlight for eight hours, and then drink this water.
Does Care for Liver 1. Drink lemon water every morning as it is beneficial to the liver. Lemon enhances liver function and helps you digest your food, helping the liver produce more bile. 2. Have a combination of vegetable juice such as spinach (Palak) and carrot in the amount equal to at least 3-4 days a week. This helps to detoxify the liver. 3. Dandelion (Kanphul) acts as a stimulant and helps the liver in proper use of fats in the body. It also helps detoxify the liver. The juice extracted from wild radish is one of the most useful drugs to take proper care of the liver. 4. Neem has cleansing properties and can reduce levels of toxicity in the liver and the circulation of your blood. It can also reduce the unnecessary discharge of bile. 5. Garlic is also very beneficial to the liver. 3 cloves of garlic a day is very important for a person with a weak liver. 6. Bitter gourd (Karela) can be used for detoxification, blood cleansing and care of the liver as well.
Login to add comments on this post.