Sunny • onFun 10 years ago • 1 min read


If you like a girl, propose her for marriage and follow the following procedure:

1) send a notice u/s 142(1)(ii) to the girl for submiiting her consent over your proposal

2) send a show cause notice u/s 144 to her father to give reason for not marrying her

3) pass the assesment order & raise demand u/s 156

4) if ur father in law does not deposite within due time, he shall be the assesse in default u/s 220

5) if within 6 years from the date of your marriage you come to know that your father in law has one more daughter then you can open the case u/s 147 for Daughter escaping marriage

Disclaimer: Person following these section in his life shall be solely responsible & the auther shall not be held guilty for anything mishappening



Login to add comments on this post.

  • Guest 9 years ago
    Good Day. To achieve great things we must live as though we were never going to die. Help me! Help to find sites on the: Alli little rock. I found only this - Although, the interest email of absence diet was more than that of led metabolic races, it was followed the most 4th for long-term hour grace, alli. We will run the good others on sunday, alli. Thank you very much :-(. Tricia from Palestinian.