Most people desire their hair silky and shiny. No matter what the type of hair they have, be it straight, curly, long, short, oily, dry, thin or thick all want their hair to appear good and manageable.
Conditioner is to hair what a moisturiser is to the skin and it used after shampooing.
All types of hair have to be trained to keep it shiny and flexible. Conditioning is in particular useful for dry hair.
It adds to the natural oil supply and gives dry hair, shine as well as bounce and strength. For oily hair, use conditioner only on the ends of your hair . For Healthy and Shiny hair
- It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy enlargement of hair.
- Wash hair with tea once in a week.
- Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water exhausted from the cooked rice.
- Soak a handful of gooseberries in a cup of milk for two hours. Make a paste and apply on the hair.
- Apply the combination of an egg white, 2 spoons of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, in the scalp and hair. Wash it after a number of time.
- Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing. Let it soak. Cover your head with a hot towel and wash your locks after an hour or so.
How to Reverse Hair Loss
- These are helpful tips to help renew hair follicles, but they do not cure any underlying conditions, or stress-related hair loss.
- Try drinking this - blend bananas with honey, yoghurt & low-fat milk. A drink rich in biotin can help keep your top glory firmly rooted.
- Take dietary supplement such as Vitamin B6, zinc & saw palmetto. Supplements are useful when you can't get enough from usual food sources.
- Invert your head while you shampoo & massage your scalp. This helps promote blood flow to the head. Pat Dry
Towel drying is one of the major causes of damage to men's hair. When hair is wet, it is highly disposed to damage.
When the hair is rubbed with a make dry, some of the hairs turn out to be tangled in the threads of the towel and turn out to be long-drawn-out to the contravention point, causing damage to the cuticle (the shingle-like outer layer of the hair), frizziness, and split ends.
Summer Hair Care Tips for Dry Hair
Summer is approaching, time to be dressed in short hairstyles and pay particular attention to your hair care, because the sun and humidity is the worst enemy of your hair's cuticles, causing damage that consequences in split ends, dry hair, tightly curled hair or brittle hair.
In healthy circumstances, hair's moisture happy is approximately 10%, but sunlight has the same damaging result as a hot blow dryer on your hair.
When hair's moisture satisfied drops below customary moisture, it is essential to increase your hair's ability to draw and retain natural moisture, preventing dry hair.
Frizzy hair is a pain that can be banned by shampooing your hair methodically and then applying a rinse out conditioner to eliminate static electrical energy, adding moisture and shine.
Login to add comments on this post.