To support the organization’s fast-paced growth, we need to recruit young qualified talent who possess out of the box thinking abilities. In our quest for looking for these young professionals, we realize that the best person to help us in this search is “YOU.”
Designation: Trainee-Software Engineer/Trainee-Test Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai
Qualification: Candidates from BE/ B.Tech/ME/M. Tech./MCA/ M.Sc (IT) degrees are eligible. (Correspondence courses will not be entertained)
Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engg & Software Engineering.
- Only 2010 passouts are eligible for this process.
- Minimum aggregate of 75% and above
- There should not be any backlog/compartment at the time of appearing for test.
Kindly note the following important points while reaching out to someone:
Do remember to refer your friends/relatives details by September 20, 2010 on the link given below: http://home.intra.aricent.com/functions/hr/Collaboration/Talent_Acquisition/Lists/Referral%20form%20%20Engineering%20Graduates%20Class%20of%202010/NewForm.aspx
- The link will be available for registration & it will be removed by COB Monday, September 20, 2010
- Resumes received through any other mode of communication will not be considered
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated about the date and venue for a test via email.
- Test Location: Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai
Test will be conducted on September 25, 2010
Kindly note that it is an internal link, hence do not forward it to anyone outside Aricent because they will not be able to apply through it.
In case of any query, please get in touch with Hari Nandan Sharma @ 3640 in Gurgaon
Login to add comments on this post.