Premature ejaculation (PE) is a common disorder seen in males where one ejaculates the sperms shortly after the beginning of sexual activity, often before penetration or before his partner has reached climax. It results in an unsatisfying sexual experience to his partner.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
The exact cause of PE may vary but most common causes are listed below:
• Stress • Hypertension • Hormonal disturbances • Weak musculature • Drinking alcohol • Excessive smoking • Excessive masturbation • Prostrate problems • Over eagerness and anxiety
Premature Ejaculation Cures
There are some natural remedies that may help you in treating PE. They are:
• Angelica: It is a plant that grows to about 6 feet tall and the root of this plant can be used for medicinal purposes. Many men have found that using Angelica oil or cream has helped to treat the problem of PE as it acts like a desensitizing cream or gel but does not contain harmful chemicals.
• Ho Shou Wu: It is an extremely important herb in Chinese Medicine. This herb contains properties that are very similar to ginseng and has the ability to provide a man with increased energy, preserve their youth as well as treat any sexual problems including premature ejaculation. It also helps in improving a man's sperm count.
• Ashwagandha: It is commonly known as winter cherry or withinia somnifera. It not only increases physical stamina but also helps in enhancing the sexual life. It is said to increase libido and is very helpful in treating diseases like impotence, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
• Shilajit – It helps in providing endurance in males. It is derived from the mountains especially those that come in Himalayan range. It is actually decomposed plant matter that is formed due to drifts in layers of mountains. Due to heat, especially in summer these oozes out of the mountains in the form of resins. It is helpful in increasing libido preventing diseases like premature ejaculation and impotence.
• Kavach beej – It is popularly known as Mucana pruriens. It helps in treating premature ejaculation by increasing stamina in males. It is also helpful in treating the problems of impotence. It is very beneficial in increasing and improving the sperm count.
• Salab mishri – It is widely used herb in ayurvedic medicine that deals in aphrodisiac purpose. It not only increases sexual stamina but also enhances the performance of the body. It increases the blood circulation to the male sexual organ making it bigger and harder. It is very helpful in increasing the sperm count and also improves the quality of the sperms.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Login to add comments on this post.