Quetion & Answers
- What programming language is GOOGLE developed in?
- What is the expansion of YAHOO?
- What is the expansion of ADIDAS?
- Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network?
- What is expansion of "ICICI?"
- What does "baker's dozen" signify?
- The 1984-85 season. 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot - India 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why?
- Who is the only man to have written the National Anthems for two different countries?
- From what four word expression does the word
- How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
- Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th?
- Why was James Bond Associated with the Number 007?
- Who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match?
- Which cricketer played for South Africa before it was banned from international cricket and later represented Zimbabwe ?
- The faces of which four Presidents are carved at Mt.Rushmore?
- Which is the only country that is surrounded from all sides by only one country (other than Vatican )?
- Which is the only sport which is not allowed to play left handed?
HERE ARE THE ANSWERS
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
- Google is written in Asynchronous java-script and XML, or its acronym Ajax ..
- Yet Another Hierarchy of Officious Oracle
- ADIDAS- All Day I Dream About Sports
- Satellite Television Asian Region
- Industrial credit and Investments Corporation of India
- A baker's dozen consists of 13 items - 1 more than the items in a normal dozen
- That match was abandoned after people heard the news of Indira Gandhi being killed.
- Rabindranath Tagore who wrote national anthem for two different countries one is our 's National anthem and another one is for Bangladesh- (Amar Sonar Bangla)
- Goodbye comes from the ex-pression: 'god be with you'.
- Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu is none other Mother Teresa.
- South Korea ..
- Because 007 is the ISD code for Russia (or the USSR , as it was known during the cold war)
- Geoffrey Boycott
- John Traicos
- George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln
- Lesotho surrounded from all sides by South Africa ..
Login to add comments on this post.