Semen quality is often said to be a measure of the ability of sperm to fertilize the female egg. But that is not true - semen quality may not work well as a measure of the man's fertility. By contrast, the number of sperm in the semen, how well they move and what they look like a measure of how well the man's reproductive organs functioning.
Low sperm count is the inability to produce quality sperm, in other words, low sperm count of fertility challenge that affects men who have tried to get their wives pregnant. Every man is expected to produce sperm that can fertilize the woman's egg but the sperm produced by a male is under normal circumstances called Oligospermia.
Here are some of the known causes are responsible for low sperm count:
- Wear tight underpants, sitting in the hot tub for long hours with hot water and are obese.
- Infected semen
- Smoking and excessive alcohol intake
- Constant masturbation
- Zinc deficiency
- Deformed genitalia
- More than exercise your body, physically and mentally
- Prostrate gland infections
- Exposure to environmental toxins
- Bad eating habits or eating quickly and over processed foods.
Take nutritional supplements - There are lots of nutritional supplements that can help boost sperm count, some of which are:
- Zinc supplements - increases testosterone levels and increase sperm count
Vitamin C, B12, and E supplements are used to increase sperm count, improve the quality of sperm production and protect sperm from damage. Several ways to increase Sperm Count, Low sperm count can be easily treated with any of the following methods:
- Eat healthy and nutritious food often consumption of processed foods contributes to the reduction in sperm count. In order to increase sperm count, make sure you eat food that is rich in vitamins and also make sure you eat lots of natural foods as much as possible. Avoid foods that are acidic in nature, bitter and strong.
- Great sperm count increasing foods include: uncooked celery, banana, oyster, avocado, almond, etc.
- Go easy on caffeine; caffeinated beverages are known to reduce sperm count for a long time.
- Drink plenty of water to drinking water helps to increase sperm count also keep you healthy too. Drinking water is also one of the cheapest ways to increase sperm count.
- Quit habits such as smoking and drinking, smoking has no positive effects on the human system, and alcohol intake can affect the quality of sperm. It is best to refrain from these UN-healthy habits.
- Avoid anything that will stress you emotionally - all going through an emotional period that affects the production of quality sperm. Try as much as possible to keep you away from emotional baggage and your whole body will benefit from this too. Depressed Feeling and emotional stress are known to affect the production of quality sperm. You can take up yoga, which is very good relaxing exercise.
- Massage undergoing massage therapy may help increase blood circulation which is good for increasing sperm count.
- Underwear is not wearing underwear that is too tight; give testicles some room to breathe.
- Practice regular physical activity can help you shed excess weight and increase sperm count.
- Have sexual activity and do not masturbate frequently used - because your sperm becomes less dense if you continue to ejaculate more frequently by masturbation. Keep three days between successive ejaculations in order not to fall into a low sperm count.
Login to add comments on this post.