How would you act if you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was totally into you, but you weren’t that interested, and decided to reluctantly give her a chance to hang out with you? How would you behave?
• Stop trying to impress. If a woman feels attraction then possessions don’t matter.
• Always communicate that you are the selector
• Take the attitude that you judge without being affected by the judgments of others
• Always be picky and tease her about how she’s screwing up her chances with you
• Talk about situations where you didn’t tolerate the behaviour of someone in your life, so you ex-communicated them
• Always have other things to do with your life and never wait around to see if a woman will choose you
• Play the opposite side: “Guys only want me for my body” You: “Well, I kinda just want you for your body too.”
• Pay attention to body language! It accounts for 93% of communication. Tonality, mannerism, speed of movement (even blinking)
• Be a high-novelty seeker. Take risks, try new experiences, etc.
• Keep your COMPOSURE. Take every opportunity to show you can control yourself, especially on occasions where nothing can happen anyway. Pull back and stop, it builds anticipation.
• Don’t take testing personally. Have fun with it! Automatic resistance, comebacks, etc are FUNNY…don’t take it seriously
Login to add comments on this post.