One of the reasons that men want to increase volume of sperm is to increase fertility. Both the sperm count and condition of sperm are of great importance, to fertilize an egg. However, there are many external factors that can adversely affect your semen. Increasing production of sperm increases your fertility by increasing the number of sperm in their ejaculate.
What a fertility diet contain?
Great diet fertility relates to what should be avoided and what should be included. This type of diet should be as fresh as possible in addition to organic whenever you give. The key elements are: good quality protein sources like proteins from plant sources and good fats.
What should be eaten to increase sperm count?
• Organic beef in small quantities, hunting, small deep sea fish such as sardines and red snapper or, and garden vegetables cooked not canned.
• Whole grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and seasonal vegetables, organic whenever possible.
• Increase consumption of good fats and avoid dangerous. Good fats include monounsaturated fats in olive oil, polyunsaturated fats in oily fish salmon, nuts and half chain fatty acids of coconut oil.
• To cook use clarified butter ghee and coconut butter taste as it does not become unstable when heated.
• Use olive oil cold pressed oil, linseed oil or nuts.
• Minimize estrogens derived from animal
Dairy products have an average of 60-70 percent of estrogen consumed. Human consumption of milk cows in the second half of pregnancy is when estrogen levels are highest in cows. Normally associate the consumption of dairy products with calcium and never think about that too can be eating together with calcium.
• Avoid coffee, smoking and alcohol
Many may not want to know about this, but drinking coffee (drinking coffee) Decreases fertility.
The alcohol is so damaging to the female's eggs and sperm for the male to the point that only one cup already reduces fertility by 50%! You can also later lead to damage to her embryo development and even result in abortion. And although it is known for a long time that drinking while pregnant is unacceptable, before drinking has been widely ignored.
• Supplements for both pre-conception and pregnancy to good quality
Although there eating organic produce and a healthy diet, you're probably not getting all the nutrients the body needs for optimal fertility, from this diet. That's where the importance of using these herbal supplements comes.
Getting pregnant and develop a new human being through their own reserves of pregnant women requires an excess of nutrients and energy. In terms of the resources of the pregnant body, the design is a luxury, an exorbitant price of energy and nutrients. Some key nutrients for fertility are:
• Vitamin B12;
• Vitamin B6;
• Folic Acid;
• Vitamin C, and
• Omega-3 fatty acid.
Login to add comments on this post.