Everybody in this world wants to retain their youth as long as possible. They want to be mentally as well as physically fit and healthy till they die. Ayurveda has laid stress on two things, one that to attain long life and second is to live like a youth till death. It has mentioned many types of rasayanic herbs like amla, shilajit, haritaki, guduchi, shankhpushpi, bhallatak, pipilli, triphala etc that have anti aging properties (Rasayan are herbs that retard aging and makes body strong to fight against diseases).
These herbs are quite difficult to take alone. So the best way to take them is in form of Herbal Nutritional Supplements. Some of the herbal supplements are mentioned below:
• Bilberry Extract Supplements: These supplements improve eye health and night vision. Clinical tests confirm that the herbal nutrition supplement bilberry is effective in treating eye diseases such as cataracts, retinitis pigmentosa, glaucoma and myopia.
• Cranberry Extract Supplements: These supplements are used for prevention and treatment of urinary tract infections and type II diabetes.
• Ginger Extract Supplements: These supplements are beneficial for irritable bowel syndrome, morning sickness, nausea, osteoarthritis, atherosclerosis, gastro intestinal disorders, hay fever, HIV support, low back pain, migraines and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Gingko Biloba Extract Supplements: These supplements promote mental clarity and concentration, increases alertness and short-term memory and is used in cardiac protection formulas. It offers significant protection against the development of Alzheimer's disease, hearing loss and strokes.
• Green Tea Extract Supplements: These supplements help in improving cognitive performance, treating stomach disorders, vomiting, diarrhea and headaches. Green tea may be beneficial in reducing the risk of breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer and gastric cancer. They are also beneficial to maintain remission in persons with Crohn's disease, to prevent Parkinson's disease and help protect against heart disease, dental caries and kidney stones.
• Guggulipid Extract Supplements: These supplements are used for arthritis, lowering high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, nodulocystic acne, skin diseases and weight loss.
• Olive Leaf Extract Supplements: These supplements are used for fungus and yeast infections, frequent colds, asthma, vaginal yeast infections, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, bacterial infections, herpes, AIDS, chronic fatigue, flu and colds.
• Tumeric Extract Supplements: These supplements are beneficial for preventing rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, atherosclerosis, bursitis, genital herpes, hepatitis, HIV support, low back pain and osteoarthritis.
Herbal supplements can be found in capsules or powder form, or as tea. They are free from side effects and help to retain youth for longer.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Copyright © Nick Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Login to add comments on this post.