Most women, who are above the age of 30 worry about aging and its various signs like wrinkles, dark spots, laugh lines and fine lines on the face. Therefore, a lot of women spend thousands of dollars on costly anti aging creams and treatments.
Fortunately, there are many anti aging remedies that can be made at home, which could help you fight wrinkles and other signs of aging, as effectively as a salon treatment. In fact, several home remedies for anti aging, are beneficial to the overall health of a person as well. Try a combination of any of the following tips for anti aging to maintain younger and healthier skin:
Tips,Home Remedies for Anti Aging
One of the oldest and most effective remedies of fighting wrinkles is by keeping the skin well hydrated. This means that you need to drink at least 16 – 20 glasses of water each day.
Potatoes have exceptional anti-aging properties. Applying raw potato on your face will not only lighten your tan, but will also reduce the fine wrinkles from your face. Place two slices of potato on your eyes for at least ten minutes, to get rid of crow’s-feet. For the rest of your face, grind a medium raw potato, with two tablespoons of applesauce, to form a smooth paste. Apply this on your face and leave it on for at least 20 -25 minutes, before washing it away with warm water. Using this remedy regularly, will add a glow to your skin.
- Papaya is a great anti aging remedy. Apply a ripe, mashed papaya on your face for about half an hour and then wash it away with warm water. To maximize the benefits of the papaya, mix a little moisturizer to the pulp. This remedy can be as effective as an anti-aging facial.
- Squeeze out the milk of a raw, grated coconut and apply it on your face regularly to give your skin a radiant look, with a glowing effect.
- Applying avocado pulp or slices on the face will help rejuvenate your skin, since avocado are oily in texture, which works wonders for the skin.
- Rub the core of a pineapple on your face and leave it on for at least 15 – 20 minutes. This remedy helps reduce the first sign of wrinkles.
- The use of certain essential oils can be very effective in reducing fine wrinkles. A combination of primrose oil, added to other essential oils like – geranium, rose, frankincense, jasmine, rosewood or sandalwood can be used to create your own, natural, anti-wrinkle lotion.
Login to add comments on this post.