Tips On Being Great Wife
- Always expect the right to have an orgasm during sex. If he does, you can too! It's only fair - sex is something both of you do, so you both get to reap the rewards! Besides, many men find their wife's orgasm to be as emotionally rewarding as their own, many times more rewarding - it's not a competition!
- Remember to take time for yourself as well!
- Accept his faults, and embrace your own.
- Do your share of the work, not just the housework.
- Have a cheery disposition. No one wants to be around a crabby person.
- Learn something new, and encourage him to learn it with you.
- Work out financial plans together - maybe open a joint bank account or write your will together. If he won't do this, don't be afraid to save money for yourself. Do not rely on your husband to support you should he die or divorce you. Be a smart, modern woman, but a balanced wife in a good marriage does not "start saving for the divorce the day after your wedding" - if you expect to get divorced from day one, you probably will!
Login to add comments on this post.