A lot of men all over the world are constantly worried about next issues: how to increase male potency and libido, what is better suited for raising of potency, are there any stimulants of male potency and libido?
You will not find the definite answers to such questions about the increasing the potency as there are many factors, in one or another way influencing the potency and male libido. Try to follow certain requirements.
1) Excellent stimulant of male potency is a stable sexual life of man. Sexual male organ should always be in work. Regular sex increases potency, improves male libido and affect the quality and quantity of sperm.
2) Proper nutrition – also plays a role in male potency.
To increase male potency and libido, a man should receive a specific set of vitamins daily.
Products that improve the potency should contain: phosphorus (milk, sunflower seeds, almonds, peanuts, walnuts, brown rice, eggs, garlic, crab, beef, lamb, mushrooms, raisins.), Zinc (recommended to take zinc daily in pill form. The most rich in zinc products – is an oyster. But the fresh oysters are rare and expensive products, and highly effective pills (for example Viagra) may be bought at any pharmacy drugstore), Vitamin E (bread from whole wheat grains and bran cereals, nuts, soy beans.) Also there is well known and effective drug called himcolin gel – to get stable and long lasting erection after using.
3) Alcohol may increase the male libido and potency as well as contribute to its decline. Everything depends on the received dose. Permissible dose in a day: a glass of wine, a bottle of beer. Point is not to exceed.
4) Overweight men also may be suffered from poor potency. It’s necessary to monitor kilos, if necessary, to resort to treatment.
5) Nervous strain and stress are also big problems on the way to increase male libido and as result it causes poor potency or impotency in difficult cases. Men need to learn to overcome and deal with such illnesses. Sports great help you in this.
6) Healthy sleep – guarantee of increased potency and libido. Constant sleep deprivation affects not only the increasing of potency, but also on health in general. When a man wants to sleep, there are no any thoughts about sex in his head. It’s not easy to follow all this rules, so if potency problems continue to attack your brain, you can use the medicine. Perhaps it’s the easiest and safest way.
Foods to Increase Male Libido
- Asparagus: You can feed your partner steamed or boiled spears for highly sensual experience.
- Bananas: This fruit is rich in vitamin B and potassium and boost the production of the sex hormone.
- Avocado: This fruit is not only delicious, it also helps increase libido naturally. You can serve this fruit in slices a little amount of “Balsamic vinegar” and fresh ground pepper.
- Ginger: This food has been used for centuries in order to stir up sexual desires. You and your partner can enjoy a pasta dish with a light garlicky sauce.
- Ginger: You can add ginger to a stir-fry dish in order to stimulate your circulatory system.
- Oysters: This particular food has been documented in the second century AD by the Roman as an aphrodisiac. Raw oysters are very nutritious and are known to be very high in protein.
- Pine Nuts: Rich in zinc, these nuts are known to increase libido as far back as the medieval times. Pine nuts can be served with dark espresso.
- Truffles: The Romans and Greeks considered Truffles to increase libido.
- Pineapple: This fruit is rich in vitamin and has been used in the treatment of impotence. Add this fruit to a sweet rum and expect to increase libido.
Login to add comments on this post.