This however, may not be the situation for different women. Only way to find out whether you are pregnant or not are by taking a pregnancy test. It's time to consider a pregnancy test once you start feeling some of these very early pregnancy signs.
Moreover, a missed period is expected to surface after a month of conceiving. Nonetheless, your body starts sending signals from a few days onwards after fertilization, therefore, look for those symptoms to detect your pregnancy as soon as possible.
Early pregnancy signs don’t simply mean a missed period or craving for specific food. There are several indicators which help confirm the evolution of a new life within you from the time you conceive. Very Early Pregnancy Signs: -
- Sensitivity to Aromas: - Another related early symptom of pregnancy is a heightened sensitivity to aromas. Even a favorite aroma, such as the smell of a food or perfume, can make you gag.
- Headaches: - During early pregnancy, the hormonal changes and increased blood circulation may cause mild headaches.
- Low Back Pain: - Early pregnancy symptoms of low back pain can be “a real pain,” literally. This low back pain is caused by several factors. First is your weight change. You gain some weight because you are pregnant, your uterus gets bigger, and your baby grows larger every week.
- Raised basal body temperature: - if you are charting your basal body temperature (oral temperature taken just after you woke up in the morning) you can notice an increase in it if you are pregnant.
- Mood swings: - Frequent mood swings can be caused by the sudden rush of hormones in your body and can be ranked as an early sign of pregnancy. You will be emotionally jumpy during this period.
- Light bleeding: - This light spotting is caused by the fertilized egg embedding into the lining of the uterus. Many women feel that their period is beginning, but it is actually one of their first signs of pregnancy.
- Carving for food: - During early pregnancy you usually experience strong carving for some foods. You might also develop a strong dislike for some of the foods that you used to like before, like spicy foods, coffee, meat, or cheese. This carvings or aversion for food is attributed to hormonal changes in pregnant women.
- Nausea: - One of these pregnancy signs of queasiness, nausea and vomiting can take you by surprise when you least expect it. These early pregnancy symptoms may come as soon as a week into the pregnancy.
- Fatigue: - Fatigue is also an early sign of pregnancy. The increased level of progesterone hormone causes sleepiness. Also the lowering of blood pressure, increased blood production and lower blood sugar levels during early pregnancy period can cause fatigue.
- Faintness and dizziness: - Early in pregnancy, your blood vessels dilate and your blood pressure drops, causing dizziness and also lowering of blood sugar you may cause you to feel lightheaded or dizzy.
Login to add comments on this post.