Eyesight is really a gift of God, and the value of eyesight is well known to a person who is blind. Thus it is often said that eyesight is as important as breathing. It is because of our eyesight that we are able to appreciate the beauty of this colorful world.
Causes Heat and Weakness of brain is a main cause of weak eyesight. The morbid matter eliminating by means of Common Cold if suppressed by wrong treatment, also adversely effects the eyes. Beside this, longover and closely watching of TV., continuous reading in a powerful light, digestive disorder, unbalanced eating and living habits and deficiency of vitamin A in food are also responsible for weak eyesight. In maturity, excessive worry and consumption of alcohol also produce weakness of eyes.
Effective Cure for Poor Eyesight Following natural remedies can provide effective cure for poor eye sight. 1. Diet is the most important factor in improving poor eyesight. Food rich in Vitamin A like carrots, spinach, lettuce, sprouts, milk, dairy products, colored fruits and vegetables must be included in plenty to cure this problem. 2. Vitamin C strengthens the capillaries and builds up collagen in the eyes. Fruits rich in Vitamin C like oranges, lemon, gooseberry, guavas help in maintaining proper eyesight.
- Sea fish like sardines, mackerels, tuna and salmons are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Take ample amounts of oranges and blue berries to improve the poor eye sight.
- Strictly avoid drinking as alcohol hampers the blood circulation in the eyes.
- Practice some eye exercises by moving the eye balls in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. Eye exercises can also be practiced by moving the thumb towards and away from the eyes.
- Powder two cardamoms and simmer for few minutes in a cup of milk and drink it every night. This will help in improving the eyesight.
- Drinking juices of raw carrots and parsley is very effective in treating poor eye sight.
- You can take herbal supplements such as I-Lite capsule which is an effective herbal remedy for treating poor eyesight or weak eyesight problem.
Login to add comments on this post.