Eyesight Weakness is a ordinary difficulty of the day. Even tender aged school going children may also be seen using spectacles due to weak eyes. Heat and Weakness of brain is a main cause of weak eyesight. Longover and closely watching of TV. Continuous reading in a powerful light, digestive disorder, unbalanced eating and living habits and deficiency of vitamin A in food are also responsible for weak eyesight. In maturity, extreme be anxious and consumption of alcohol also produce weakness of eyes.
For averting weakness of eyes caused due to suppressed Common Cold or surplus heat in brain practice of Jala Neti is highly beneficial. Many cases of weak eyesight especially in children and young persons have responded well to Magnetotherapy. Palming and Jala Neti etc. gives considerable advantage. Pure honey if obtainable may be used as part of the diet and also as eye drop.
Commonly observed symptoms of poor eye sight are
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in viewing objects from a distance.
- High myopic conditions
- Difficulty in reading
- Headache during reading
- Burning sensation and watering of the eyes.
Heat and Weakness of brain is a main cause of weak eyesight. The morbid matter eliminating by means of Common Cold if suppressed by wrong treatment, also adversely effects the eyes. Beside this, longover and closely watching of TV., continuous reading in a powerful light, digestive disorder, unbalanced eating and living habits and deficiency of vitamin A in food are also responsible for weak eyesight. In maturity, excessive worry and consumption of alcohol also produce weakness of eyes.
Effective Cure for Poor Eyesight
Following natural remedies can provide effective cure for poor eye sight.
- Diet is the most important factor in improving poor eyesight. Food rich in Vitamin A like carrots, spinach, lettuce, sprouts, milk, dairy products, colored fruits and vegetables must be included in plenty to cure this problem.
- Vitamin C strengthens the capillaries and builds up collagen in the eyes. Fruits rich in Vitamin C like oranges, lemon, gooseberry, guavas help in maintaining proper eyesight.
- Sea fish like sardines, mackerels, tuna and salmons are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Take ample amounts of oranges and blue berries to improve the poor eye sight.
- Strictly avoid drinking as alcohol hampers the blood circulation in the eyes.
- Practice some eye exercises by moving the eye balls in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. Eye exercises can also be practiced by moving the thumb towards and away from the eyes.
- Powder two cardamoms and simmer for few minutes in a cup of milk and drink it every night. This will help in improving the eyesight.
Login to add comments on this post.