Call Your Referrals for .Net Positions
We thank you for your continued participation in Employee Referral Recruitment Program. We have organized a special event for Employee Referrals on Saturday -July 31st & Sunday -1st August’ 10 at Fiserv, Pune.
You need to be the ambassador in inviting your referred candidates on the above date. Please make sure that the candidate(s) has the required skills and relevant experience as mentioned in the mail. We request you to read the entire mail and then invite the candidates.
All Applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
- They should have strong technical Knowledge.
- They should have Excellent communication skills.
- Should be working in tier-1 or tier-2 organizations.
- They should be able to work independently directly with customer with minimum or no supervision
Position: SE/SSE/SA/PL(Kindly submit the profiles against job title_2023B, 2023H, 2023S)
Experience: 2 - 5years
· Should have experience in the execution of end-to-end web application development in Microsoft .net technologies using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, AJAX and XML.
· Should have good understanding of OOP and architectural concepts.
· Additional knowledge of design patterns and SSRS concepts will be preferred.
· Will be involved in all phases of SDLC from requirements gathering to final deployment and delivery.
· Will be involved in improving/designing the technical architecture of the products.
Key Skills : ASP.Net (Version 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5),C# ,Dotnet Architecture ,SQL Server
Candidates will be welcomed between 9:30 AM – 12 PM on 31st July & 1st August’10. No one will be entertained after 12 pm. Please ask your candidates to bring the following:
· Updated Resume.
· Candidate ID (RMS generated Id) & Employee Id of the referrer to be written on the resume.
· 1 Passport size photograph
· Photocopy of latest salary increment / offer letter of his current company
Online test for below experienced candidate followed by technical interview and HR interview.
· Venue: 5th Floor, The Cerebrum-IT Park, B-2, The Kumar City, Survey No. 13/B, 1+2+3 and S. No. 14, Vadgaonsheri, Pune-411014
· Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech/M.Sc. (Computer Science, Information Science, IT, S/W) /MCA/MCM
· Contact Person at the Venue: Anil Ramnani/Gaurav Wadnerkar/Manoj Ramu/Aditya Shrirame/Anurag
Login to add comments on this post.