Skin lesions (wounds) that arise from injury or surgery, to heal with scarring. Procedure scarring or scar maturation is a complex process that takes several months, even up to one year.
Appearance of the scar is usually heightened by 1-3 months after surgery. Appropriate maturation of scar tissue and prevent excessive scarring of the skin in most cases is achieved by pressing the scar and creating a wet and soft environment. With this we try to encourage growth and renewal of skin cells, improve skin epitelizacijo and return its natural power and smoothness.
In some cases it may be due to excessive proliferation of connective tissue (collagen) to prekomirnega scarring (hypertrophic scars and keloidov). This may to some extent prevented with appropriate care operatvnem surgery scars.
Regarding the prevention of scarring prekomirnega recommend:
- Avoidance of UV rays more mececev after the wound or after surgery (at least 3).
- A few weeks after removal of the stitches to avoid excessive physical or naporomm. stretched skin that is all.
After each surgery or an injury muscle tendon begins regeneration, which may cause minor or major scars. Scars can occur outside of the skin and can be seen, but can also occur inside the tissue and are invisible. In order to prevent the scarring process, or stop, if damaged, lubricated and massaged with creams for softening scar tissue. In so doing, we know that the scar is also growing for another year and a half after injury or surgery.
In doing so, we can help you with Camera Brown:
• contains natural ingredients • conducting the energy along the meridians • No allergic reactions may be referred to the mucosa • Apply 50-10 times per day, massaged as often as possible • is well absorbed from natural ingredients • Can be used in combination with compression garments • First, the softer part of the scar tissue softens and then exits colloid - this is not a contraindication • Not recommended to use other synthetic creams, which are usually very oily.
Treatment of excessive scarring
- Hypertrophic scars or keloidne treated with specific combinations of treatments and therapies. Usually the scar administered corticosteroids and administered silicone or compression wraps.
- If all this does not help, then cut out the scar again, and closely monitoring the formation of new scars. In keloid sometimes left outside edge, so that there is a serious recurrence of keloid.
- To reduce the scars are sometimes also used for laser or bleaching creams, sometimes more and sometimes with less success.
Optimal scarring and improve the appearance of scars can also be achieved with laser surgery to a particular high energy laser system that operates through the skin surface. In this way, stimulate the cells that produce connective fibers (fibroblasts) thus enabling the renewal and rejuvenation of collagen in the scar.
The process of laser also reduces the risk of redness on the scars. The scar is therefore lighter, softer and smoother. Older scars can be successfully corrected with the latest fractionated laser procedures. These interventions should be repeated, usually in 3-5 weeks. This is decided by the physician, according to the appearance of scars and reaction after the first laser treatment.
Login to add comments on this post.
- Guest 8 years ago
The scars that can sometimes be left behind from acne can cause people a lot of stress and worry. Nobody likes to feel that their skin is not perfect and nobody wants to think of themselves as being damaged or scarred in any way. Although this is obviously a physical issue, it can also become a mental one too as it does play on the mid of many sufferers. dry skin cream