Ejaculation is naturally very rapidly in humans during coitus. Indeed, in nature, it is always preferable to ejaculate quickly in order to increase his chances of transmitting life.
Sexology: Ejaculation difficult, a common problem
How the desire to delay ejaculation is it published?
Listed here are some of the causes of premature ejaculation:
• Concern / anxiety about sexual performance • Marital discord, lack of attraction for the partner • Depression • Guilt • Past sexual trauma • Stress • Fixed mindset that believes sex is sinful
Rapid ejaculation: advantage or disadvantage?
Therefore, the character "rapid ejaculation" is rather more for which men have been selected by evolution over the millennia!
This is for all primates who ejaculate after all only a few coital movements back and forth.
And it is only now that women know they have also the possibility of access to sexual pleasure in making love, and since that procreation is no longer the most common goal of a union relation, this trait could become a liability.
Premature ejaculation causes: - Biological
Health experts believe plenty of physiological or biological factors that can contribute to early ejaculation, including:
• Altered hormone levels • Altered levels of brain chemicals (medically known as neurotransmitters) • Altered reflex activity of the male-ejaculatory mechanism • Some thyroid problems • Any unhealthy condition of the prostate or urethra • Inherited traits
The mechanism of ejaculation is basically complicated and is linked with three major simultaneous consequences:
- The release of semen from the prostate gland (medically known as seminal emission),
- Propelling the semen out the prostate and penis (ejaculation),
- And directing the semen in one way and preventing it getting backwards into the bladder (with mechanism that involves bladder neck closure).
Premature ejaculation causes include psychological and biological or physiological.
Premature ejaculation causes: Psychological
Some health experts believe that early sexual experience might build a pattern that could be hard to change later in life like:
• Conditions wherein the man might have hurried to reach climax in order that avoids being traced or discovered premature ejaculation • Guilty feelings that may increase mans tendency for rushing through sexual encounters
Other factors those might be considered as premature ejaculation causes include: -
• Erectile dysfunction: - A man who is anxious about getting or keeping their erection during sexual activities might form a pattern to rush to ejaculate that ultimately turns to be difficult to change. • Anxiety: There are many males who suffer from premature ejaculation mainly due to mental problems such as over excitement, anxiety, depression either specifically about sex performance, or maybe because of other issues. Premature ejaculation causes: - Rare
• Damage in nervous system because of improper surgery or trauma • Any drub abuse or withdrawal from narcotics such as trifluoperazine, prescribed to treat anxieties and other mental related ailments
Although, both premature ejaculation causes, physiological and psychological factors are susceptible to play a role in almost cases of PE, experts still find the exact cause to have premature ejaculation.
Login to add comments on this post.